- It is recommended that students attending the Easter Course should take out their own insurance in case of a need to withdraw from the course due to injury or any other reason
- The decision of which group the student is put in for the Easter Course will be made by the organisers and will be final
- Students will be given access to the final schedule for the course on the first day of the course
- The organisers reserve the right to retain all or part of the Easter Course fees in the event of the applicant withdrawing from the course
- The organisers reserve the right to alter the faculty or content without prior notice. The information of this brochure was correct at the time of printing
- The organisers will not be held responsible for any damage or injury, however caused, to any person attending the course, nor for the loss of any property
- The closing date for all applications is 4th April 2012. The course may be cancelled if there are insufficient bookings by the closing date. A full refund will be given if the organisers cancel
- The rules of the Easter School will be made clear to all the students by the organiser at the start of the course. If students do not abide by these rules they may be asked to leave. No refund will be given in this situation
- All bookings are accepted in order of receipt. Payment will be processed at time of receipt.
- This course is non-residential and it is the responsibility of the parent/guardian to arrange all transport to and from the venue and any accommodation required.
Terms & Conditions
Take a look at the video... if you know anyone who works for Deutsche Bank then ask them to vote for Youth Business International. I have just started a new job after one year out... with guess who... YBI! Youth Business International for Deutsche Bank Charity of the Year voteybi.com Small Business Big Impact